Here at the Belizean Shores Resort, every guest enjoys a suite during their San Pedro lodging experience - perfect for families to spread out in and get the best value for your Belize vacation dollar!
We know that when parents travel with kids there are always special requests for snacks or cool drinks, and when you stay in one of our suites, you have your own fully-equipped kitchen which enables you to just grab a drink out of the fridge or make a snack any time you want.
The suites provide:
- A separate master bedroom with king or queen bed
- Suites have one bathroom with shower only
- A living and dining area with an air bed
- Private balcony or patio
Some suites also include a loft space with a sofa bed or 2 twin beds.
Along with our many tropical amenities, our in-room amenities include:
- A color television with cable
- Tiled shower
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Ceiling fans
- In-room safe
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Daily housekeeping
Suites are decorated in a bright and airy décor with tiled floors, bamboo furniture, and tropical-inspired fabrics.
Guests at Belizean Shores Resort can choose from the following suite accommodations for their San Pedro lodging experience:
- One-Bedroom Beach Front Suites – Ground Level (Maximum: 3 people)
- One-Bedroom and Loft Beach Front Suites – Second Floor (Maximum: 4 people)
- One-Bedroom Sea/Pool View Suites – Ground Level (Maximum: 3 people)
- One-Bedroom and Loft Sea/Pool View Suites (Maximum: 4 people)
Getting to Belizean Shores after arriving in San Pedro
Belizean Shores Resort is located 3½ miles north on San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye. We provide complimentary arrival and departure services from the San Pedro airport to our resort. Our driver will meet you at the San Pedro airport and escort you to the Sandy Point Resorts Pier close to Ruby's Hotel where you will board our private boat for the 10 minute ride up the coast to Belizean Shores Resort. You will be greeted by our Guests Services representative who will provide you with a welcoming tropical drink, an introduction to the resort, and walk you through the check-in process before taking you to your rooms.